- Cook Spaghetti Squash like you would normally, in half face down.
- String the squash out with a fork and place in a bowel.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of Mama Hogg’s and mix well.
- Remove the stem from a Portabella mushroom and place on a parchment paper lined sheet pan head down.
- Fill the cavity with the Spaghetti squash.
- Top with a liberal amount of grated Asiago cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 min until the mushroom has softened and the cheese is melted.
- Finish with a Balsamic reduction drizzle.
Serve with any meat, or as an easy vegetarian or vegan meal.